This generator is ideal for people on the go. Whether you’re camping, tail gating, or working on a job site, the Generac 7127 iQ3500 3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator will meet all of your power needs. It can even supply power to your appliances, should you lose electricity and with a running volume of just 44 decibels, your neighbors will never even know it’s running.
The Generac iQ3500 includes an electric start that is powered by a built-in battery and has one, user-friendly dial to make start-up, running, and stopping this generator easy enough for anyone to use. Unlike other generators, there is no confusing multi-step process to get this machine up and running.
You will also have the flexibility to choose the running speed that meets your needs. If you want to reduce your usage of fuel or maintain a lower noise level, simply set the knob to the lower speed. Should you find the need for additional power, a simple turn of the dial will do the trick.
Beneath the simple controls and solid steel shell, beats the heart of a beast. The Generac iQ3500 provides a whopping 3500 watts of power. That’s enough to run several medium sized household appliances.
When you consider that the Generac iQ3500 is less than 22 inches tall, 24 inches long, and just 18 inches wide, you’ll soon realize that it’s the perfect generator to travel with.
Best Uses for Generac 7127 iQ3500
● Full RVs and Campers
● Charging electronics
● Reduce cords
● Provide power for tools where they’re needed
● Easily moved as needed
Power Your Fun
● Fans or heaters to keep tailgaters comfortable
● TV for tailgate parties
● Sound systems to liven up the party
When Power Makes the Difference
An average family of four spends between $150 and $300 on groceries each week. Now imagine that food rotting in a refrigerator or melting in a freezer when the power goes out. Having the Generac iQ3500 handy can save the day and keep those groceries from going bad.
By having a Generac iQ3500 on the jobsite, excessive cords can be eliminated, tools can be operated where they’re needed, and no one needs to suffer the frustration of another dead battery.
More than 40 million Americans go camping each year. While it’s great to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, being completely disconnected can be a real challenge. The Generac iQ3500 will charge your phone, run your fan, or power your whole camper with ease, and its quiet motor won’t disturb your neighbors.
Generator decibel comparison
Even short-term exposure to high decibels of noise can cause tinnitus, or a ringing in your ears. Repeating this effect, like when running a loud generator on a job site or at a camp site can make this condition permanent and can even cause hearing loss.
When you look at a generator decibel comparison, you will see that with the Generac iQ3500, there is no need to fear. Its quiet inverter keeps the volume to a minimum. In fact, it’s even quieter than most conversations.
You can run your Generac iQ3500 without worrying about disturbing neighbors, disrupting nearby wildlife, or damaging the hearing of any of nearby loved ones.
Fuel & Safety
With a 2.6 gallon tank, the Generac iQ3500 has the perfect balance of a long run-time without adding unnecessary weight.
There’s no need to worry about when to refill the tank, either. The Generac iQ3500 comes with a digital display to tell you when your tank is almost empty. It even includes an estimated remaining running time. This makes planning for your fuel usage and power consumption easy and convenient.
Be sure to only use unleaded gasoline in your Generac iQ3500, and remember to store any extra fuel in a certified, safe, gasoline storage container.
Never run your generator without proper ventilation. All generators, even inverter generators are only safe to operate out of doors where there is plenty of ventilation to ensure that dangerous fumes can’t build up.
- Sleek, portable design - this generator is small enough to travel with, even when space is limited.
- Lightweight – at just about 100lbs, it’s one of the lightest in its class.
- Reduced noise levels – never worry about hearing loss or hearing impairment with this generator.
- Solid steel casing – this machine is built to last. Its solid case can withstand all the bumps that come with hard work and great fun.
- Ease-of-use – no need to stress when the power goes out. The electric start and easy-to-operate dial make this generate simple enough for anyone to operate.
- Easy to connect – the Generac 7127 iQ3500 even has USB ports to allow for easy charging of any electronic devices you may need.
- Power – with the ability to generate 3500 watts of power and run 3000 watts, this generator has the strength to power through any task you throw at it.
- Weight – while the power is great, it comes with 100 lbs of weight. If lighter jobs are your primary need, this generator can feel a bit heavy.
When you need portable power, hook up the Generac 7127 iQ3500 to meet all your needs. It offers the power you need while remaining compact and lightweight. Its quiet motor will ensure peace between you and your neighbors, too.
Whether you’re looking to keep your RV comfortable or trying to bring power to your jobsite, the Generac 7127 iQ3500 3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator will keep everything running smoothly.