When you’re looking for the perfect quiet to run portable generator, look no further than the Honda EU3000iS Gas Powered, Portable Inverter. It provides the perfect balance of power and fuel-efficiency while keeping the volume to just 49 decibels. This generator is one of the smallest available, but its super-efficient inverter means you won’t sacrifice power.
The 3.4-gallon fuel tank uses unleaded gasoline and will run your appliances for up to 20 hours without a single hiccup. You can hook up your laptop with the confidence of knowing that this Honda will provide a consistent and steady stream of energy that won’t fry your devices.
Meanwhile, the motor is powerful enough to keep your cool when camping by running your RV’s air conditioning. It can even keep your household running smoothly in the event of an outage. It’s 2800 watts can keep your refrigerator cool, power your microwave to heat up your dinner, or keep your kids warm by connecting to your furnace.
With its compact size, the portability of this unit makes it the perfect centerpiece for your tailgating party. Just picture the big game playing on your TV while you enjoy burger, brats, and your favorite beverage. You know your drink will be cold if you keep it in a fridge powered by the Honda EU3000iS.
Best Uses for the Honda EU3000iS
- RV appliances
- AC unit
- Campsite safety
- Keep all your electronics charged to stay connected
Power Your Business
- Plug in amps, mics, and turn-tables to show off your DJ skills
- Keep your workers safe by keeping their power source close; fewer cords means fewer accidents
- Portability – this generator is one of the smallest available, making it easy to take with you anywhere. No matter how limited your space, this generator will earn its tiny space requirement.
- Durability – the Honda brand is one you can trust. They stand behind their products, provide easy to source parts, and technicians are comfortable working on them.
- Fuel efficiency – power all your devices and appliances for anywhere from 7.5 to 20 hours on just one tank of gasoline.
- Versatility – the Honda EU3000iS can power all your RV appliances while camping, the fun electronics of a tailgate party, the tools for your business, and even the basic needs of your household.
- Quiet running – this generator won’t disturb your neighbors. Whether they are human or wildlife, you’ll be able to visit with them in peace, even while running your furnace or refrigerator.
- Weight – at approximately 113 lbs, you may want to invest in a dolly, cart, or wheel attachments for this quiet run portable generator.
Details make the difference
The national park service recognizes that noise pollution can be devastating to local wildlife. After all, even humans head for the woods in search of occasional peace and quiet, and no one wants to disturb the peace and quiet with an overly noisy generator.
That makes the Honda EU3000iS ideal for all your camping needs. Since it operates between 49 & 58 decibels, your neighbors won’t even notice that you have it running.
Honda paid extra attention to your safety, too. This inverter generator includes an oil alert that will automatically shut the engine off if your oil level gets too low. You never need to worry about this motor locking up or breaking down.
With the eco-throttle that comes on this model, Honda has even given you control of your fuel efficiency. Shift toward fuel-efficiency or increase the power to meet your needs.
Owning a Honda generator will give you the reliability of a brand you can trust. In the unlikely event a repair is ever needed, Honda parts are easy to find at a price that you can afford.
Important generator safety tips:
- Be sure to check the power requirements of your electrical equipment. They should align with the design of Honda generators to avoid potential damage to the generator, your electronics, or injury to you.
- While the Honda EU3000iS is easy to operate, it’s still important to read the instruction manual carefully.
- Never let a child operate the generate.
- Be sure to remain present and attentive to the generate while it’s running.
- Check that you understand how to turn off the generator immediately in the event of an emergency.
- Familiarize yourself with the operations and controls of your Honda EU3000iS before beginning to use it.
- Never overfill the tank with gasoline.
- Only refuel your generator outside and when the engine is cool.
- Remember that gasoline is a hazardous chemical and should be handled with care.
The Honda EU3000iS Gas Powered, Portable Inverter is a quiet run portable generator that will meet all your power needs. It has the capacity to run most appliance, whether they be in your home or RV.
You can count on this portable powerhouse to keep your DJ services jumping, your construction site working, and your electronic devices connected no matter where you may travel. The tiny Honda EU3000iS can also fit into almost any small space and is reliable and steady enough to ensure that you’re never left in the dark again.
Most importantly, the quiet nature of this generator ensures peace for you, your neighbors, and any nearby wildlife. You’ll never need to worry about harming your hearing with the Honda EU3000iS.