Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator is designed to be used with anything requiring 250 Watts or less. This includes:
● Recharging laptops
● Recharging phones
● Recharging tablets
● Powering small kitchen appliances
● Powering CPAP machines through the night
● Powering TVs
● Power mini car refrigerators
● Power outdoor lights
With this generator, you no longer have to worry about having enough fuel to last. Instead of being a small engine running on fuel to create power, it uses a rechargeable battery you can charge off a stand A/C outlet, your car, or even with a compatible solar panel.
Of course, this generator isn’t intended to replace the one powering your RV. This generator is just for smaller things, like recharging electronics or powering small appliances. However, if you’re going camping for more than a night and use a CPAP machine, this is a must-have before you leave.
The Specifics on Rockpals Generator
Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator is intended for use while camping or in emergencies. It has multiple ways to plug into it:
- It offers two 120V worldwide outlets for your laptop, TV, small kitchen appliances, or any other small appliances you may need to plug in.
- 4 12V DC for car powered device under 60W or CPAP machines
- 2 5V USB ports for phones, tablets, GPS, electronic cigarettes, etc.
It also has three ways of charging it:
- It comes with a standard wall outlet charger. If you charge it this way, you’re only going to need about 8 hours for a full charge.
- It also comes with a car charger. It isn’t suggested to completely charge your generator off your car, but to only use this to “top off” the power.
- You can also charge it via solar power, but will have to buy a separate solar panel to use with it. With Rockpals’ 60W solar panel, the generator should be charged in 9-10 hours.
This means you can charge it at home before your trip and recharge it via your car or the solar panel during your trip, depending on how deep into the outdoors you venture.
It also offers a total of 64800mAh, only weighing in at 5.5 pounds for the lithium battery. Of course, because it is a lithium battery, don’t try to take this one through TSA as they won’t allow it.
Lithium Battery Generators
While lithium battery generators aren’t big enough to power your entire RV the same way as traditional generators, they are great any time you need to charge something or run a small appliance. They’re easier to take with you, as they can usually be recharged with a solar panel, and are small and portable.
Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator is unique because of how much power it offers. While most lithium battery generators only produce enough power to charge your phone, tablet, small gaming devices, and laptops, this one can power your TV.
It’s also important to note that you can power a CPAP machine on this generator for up to three nights. If you need a CPAP machine to sleep but you want to go camping, this is the perfect option for you.
Lithium battery generators are better for the environment as they offer clean, green energy that can be recharged through the sun as well as conveniently at home or in the car.
Solar Charging Rockpals Generator
If you want to use solar panels to charge your Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator, you’ll first have to buy them or ensure your current solar panels are compatible with this generator.
If you don’t already have solar panels, you’re best buying panels made by the same company. This is the safest way to know that the panels you buy are going to be compatible with your generator.
However, if you already have solar panels or you want to buy different panels in hopes to use the same panels for various things, you can always explore other options. If you’re unsure whether a specific solar panel system will work for this unit, you should contact the company directly to inquire.
For a rule of thumb though, you only need to check the connection on your solar panels. If you have a MC4 connector, you’ll need to buy a MC4 to DC5.5 cord in order to connect the solar panels to your generator.
Benefits of Rockpals Generator
Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator has many benefits. Here’s a quick recap on them.
- The power it has. If you read any solar generator reviews, you’ll see how difficult it is to find one with this level of power.
- The size of it. It’s still a mere 5.5 pounds.
- It can be recharged with solar panes
- It can power larger devices
Cons of Rockpals Generator
And, of course, there are some drawbacks to this generator:
- It still can’t power your appliances for long
- It only has two USB ports and two worldwide outlets
- It doesn’t come with a solar panel
Synopsis of Rockpals Generator
With Rockpals Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator, you’re sure to get the power most people need on their camping trips. Whether it’s simple things like charging your phone so you always have a compass or more necessary things like CPAP, you can trust this one to get it done.