When you are looking for a powerful generator that is still portable and quiet, look no further than the Westinghouse iGen 4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator. It only registers 52db of noise output but generates 3700 watts to meet even your highest demands.
This is the perfect generator for big jobs that still require travel. In fact, this generator even comes with its own wheels. It has a convenient telescoping handle to lift the front while letting the back roll along with you for tailgating and RV fun.
The Westinghouse iGen4500 was designed with those medium jobs in mind. It comes with an RV-ready tt-30 30 amp outlet so that all you have to do is plug it in. With its 3700 watts, it’s powerful enough to keep your RV comfortable while running your microwave and refrigerator. The Westinghouse iGen4500 can even supply back-up electricity to your house in the event of a power outage.
The Perfect Balance
- Fuel Tank - A 3.4-gallon gas tank is light enough to keep this generator travel-ready while storing enough unleaded gasoline to ensure the engine doesn’t stutter.
- Fuel-Efficient – Those 3.4 gallons of gasoline will keep the power flowing for a whopping 18 hours. The Westinghouse iGen4500 even includes an “efficiency mode” for when long-run time is your priority.
- The Power You Need – 3700 watts can power several medium-size electronics, making this generator perfect as a home back-up system or for when you’re traveling with your RV to sites that get you off the grid.
Westinghouse thought of everything with iGen4500. They made this generator your ideal travel buddy without sacrificing the power you need.
- Easy to transport – Don’t worry about carrying weight; the Westinghouse iGen4500 comes with 2 wheels and a handle the telescopes out. All you have to do is grab and go, and this generator will follow you off into the sunset.
- Remote Start Key fob – That’s right, you can start the Westinghouse iGen4500 with a simple click of a key fob. Now starting your generator can be even easier than starting your car.
- LED Information Screen – The Westinghouse iGen4500 comes with an easy-to-read LED screen that will scroll your most important information, like how many hours of run time it has remaining, how much power it’s putting out, fuel level, and its total lifetime hours.
Turning up the Volume on What’s Important
Whether you're tailgating, camping, or on the job site, this generator won't steal the spotlight. Its 52 decibels will hum quietly in the background while everyone at your party stays focused on what really matters.
- Listen to your favorite music or the big game with the Westinghouse iGen4500. It will power the show without forcing you to turn up the volume.
- The 52 decibels produced by the iGen4500 is similar to the volume of a regular conversation. You and your people won’t even notice it’s running.
- When you read quiet generator reviews, you’ll find that few offer the power of the Westinghouse iGen4500. This generator’s power to work quietly sets it apart from the pack.
What Westinghouse Does Best
There are many reasons to want a quiet generator. When you search for tips, you’ll find many ways to bring down the volume, but the best tip of all is to buy a quiet generator from the start. With the Westinghouse iGen4500 generator, you can do just that without sacrificing the power you need.
Of course, you also know you’re getting the reliability that comes with a trusted name like Westinghouse. The iGen4500 comes with a three-year warranty and lifetime tech support.
With the iGen4500, Westinghouse goes above and beyond. You don't just get an easy-to-use electric start; this generator comes with a remote start key fob. Beyond being powerful enough to support several medium-sized appliances, this generator has wheels and a telescoping handle to make it conveniently portable.
- Perfectly quiet – operating at just 52 decibels allows this generator to fade into the background without dimming the power of your party.
- Portability – the handle and wheels make it easy to roll this generator to any location.
- Efficiency – just 3.4 gallons of unleaded gasoline keep your power on for 18 hours.
- Convenience – a key fob that lets you remote start this generator makes it the most convenient one available.
- This is a perfect mid-range generator that can power your RV while easily traveling with you. If you’re looking for a permanently connected generator to run your entire home, or something small enough to lift with one hand, you may want to look at other options.
The Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect balance of power and portability. Add in the convenience of a key fob, remote start and the efficiency of 18-hours running time with just 3.4 gallons of gasoline in the tank, and you couldn't ask for anything more.
This generator is designed to easily connect to your RV and includes a handle that pulls out to make it easy to bring along behind you. It even has wheels already built-in. If you’re looking for a convenient and reliable generator that will provide the power you need while traveling anywhere you do, look no further than the Westinghouse iGen4500 generator.